SummaryPosted: Jan 21, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. Apple has an extraordinary reputation for product quality and we need your help to keep those high standards for iOS battery life. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in our engineering process, working in a fast-paced environment across a range of technologies to help us ensure all of our iOS devices have best-of-class battery life!
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Excellent understanding and application of a scripting language such as Python, Ruby, or Bash Experience with test automation and frameworks
- 2-5 years of automation infrastructure.
- Excellent ability to triage problems QA experience or exposure to good testing methodologies preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Some exposure to hardware, from home electronics projects to building a PC from parts Minimum
Responsibilities include: writing and maintaining automated tests of power consumption, as well as post processing and reporting of test results. You will also be responsible for running tests, comparing test results against expectations, and triaging observed battery life issues. You'll be running many different tests at a time across many different scenarios and need to keep careful track of the results - as well as the creativity and initiative to help us proactively identify new opportunities to improve our workflow though the use of automation.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in CS/CE
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements