Help the Customer Success team be Stripe’s strategic support partner. Ensure the successful operation of new hires, account off-boards and critical business systems with a global team.
We are looking for a HelpDesk Technician to join the AMER IT Service Desk team to provide thoughtful and individualized support for all Stripes. Stripe is looking for individuals who can work in a fast paced environment and work autonomously to deliver team oriented results.
You have the ability to take initiative on tickets and contribute to project design and implementation. You are skilled at writing, updating and maintaining technical documentation and sending directed comms. You are comfortable working as an individual contributor on a global team that is driving towards a common goal. You will best succeed in this role by leading on things you are passionate about while supporting others in their passion.
You love problem solving and collaborating with others to provide world class support. Being the best fit for this position means you are both humble and confident. You strive towards excellence but understand your limitations and don’t hesitate to ask for help when needed.
You will:Be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. Respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Respond to queries either in person, email, Slack or ticketing system
- Walk customers through problem-solving processes
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved
- Support and maintain critical SaaS tools (Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, JIRA, Confluence, Dropbox, etc.)
- Troubleshoot Stripe-provided hardware (macOS, Chrome OS, iOS, peripherals)
- Provide in-person IT HelpDesk assistance to Stripe employees, contingent workers, and vendors
- Facilitate the provisioning of Stripe laptops for new hire on-boarding and fleet upgrades
- Assist with new hire onboarding and training curriculum
- Update, and maintain detailed external and internal IT documentation
- Onboard and support third-party vendors and/or contractors
- Contribute to shared global IT off-boarding tasks and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot IT scripts, systems, or automation
We’re looking for someone who:
- Possess 2+ years of experience in IT HelpDesk experience
- Possess strong working knowledge of Apple systems and software
- Possess strong working knowledge of Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, JIRA, Confluence, Dropbox, or similar cloud providers
- Possess strong working knowledge of Atlassian systems (JIRA and Confluence)
- Possess understanding of script execution and troubleshooting (ex: Ruby, Bash, Python)
- Possess working knowledge of imaging/endpoint management tools (DEP, Munki, Chef, JSS)
- Can independently manage and prioritize workload and projects
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Is empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service