The Administrative Assistant is a role supporting multiple functions in supply chain plus two supply chain VP’s with significant calendar and team support, cross functional meeting and event coordination, cross functional communications, and more.
What’s in it For You:
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on Commercial efficiency and effectiveness driving both service and cost improvements
- Scorecard maintenance and reporting – INST NA Commercial Cost Savings, S&OP Metrics dashboard, S&OE preparation, E&O reporting, , Distributor dashboards, OGSM progress – weekly/monthly
- Summarizing leading/lagging metrics to help identify low hanging fruit savings and/or service improvement opportunities – daily/weekly/monthly
- Preparation of new and/or ad hoc reporting connecting commercial data attributes (eg. Customers by segment and sales teams with supply chain service/cost attributes)
- Management of tactical report generation and distribution (eg. Customer order allocation, data pulls and cleansing, low stocking reports)
- Ideal but not immediately required skills include working experience using SAP, Power BI, advanced Excel, advanced PowerPoint
- Backs up and supports as needed two other Admin Assistant roles, and vice versa.
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years professional administrative support, customer service, and/or customer care experience
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP and SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of business environment experience
- Light Project Management experience
- SAP deployment experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionAt Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.