Job DescriptionThe Tools and Product team in Northvolt is looking for an highly motivated and passionate candidate that gets excited by working within IT to maintain, improve and further enhance the functionalities of our systems and tool stack.
What would you be doing?You will be involved in interacting and gathering requirements from different areas of the company and trying to convert these requiremets into feasible solutions that directly help in enhancing the productivity of our teams, considering the tool stack that we work and build upon. Of course other incisive ideas on problem-solving are always very welcomed.
You will be working together with IT and other multidisciplinary teams to help optimize our tools, apps and automate workflows within the organisation. In order to perform the above-mentioned one could make use of our Microsoft-based tools for developing quick apps and automated flows such as: Microsoft PowerApps or Power Automate. These tools can always be extended, so have in mind that customized solutions can also come-in handy in shapes of small scripts (PowerShell, Bash scripts, Python, etc).
An essential part of Tools and Products team is also maintaining and developing solutions in Atlassian Jira. You would be working with both Jira Software and Jira Service Management, optimizing our centralized service desk experience as well as automating processes and creating workflows for day-to -day issues and long term projects.
Why would you apply for this job?You would be working with amazing, easy-going and communicative people, where you could learn a lot about the area that you are interested in, but also to help contribute for a greener future ahead.
Skills & RequirementsEducation/Experience:
- Have finished or expected to finish the degree within Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering, but not necessarily.
- Have a passion for logical problem-solving when facing different tasks
You might also have:
- Some general knowledge in Microsoft developing stack (Power Platform)
- Worked with Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, OpsGenie, etc)
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Highly organized and result-driven
- An eye for detail
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour
- Passionate & purpose driven