Role descriptionFor the Product Operations group in Unity’s Product Organization, we’re seeking a Program Management Student Worker to help realize our mission: To create and manage complex programs that cut across the entire organization to accelerate the productization of new technologies.
As a Program Management Student Worker, you will get the opportunity to work with Program Managers and globally distributed stakeholders on critical programs, such as the development of Unity’s internal hub for product information (Product HQ), and the development of a global product development framework.
The right candidate will be able to make an impact on how we develop products and communicate product strategy internally. In return, you can expect to work with dedicated and passionate people in a company that highly values user focus, collaboration, and great ideas.
- Work with a Program Management mentor, supporting them in developing and evolving the frameworks and resources used to inform product development at Unity
- Organize and attend meetings with various stakeholders, capturing and distributing meeting minutes and program updates
- Source and update content on Product HQ
- Onboard and empower stakeholders to self-sufficiently create and maintain content on Product HQ
- Propose ideas to improve Product HQ and execute on them
- Draft monthly communications of a high-level overview of notable accomplishments/changes from Product Ops in the past month
- Keep the pulse on projects in development and ensure they stay on track
- You should be currently studying at a Masters level in a relevant subject area such as Business, Communication, IT or other related field
- Strong interest in process development and change management
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong listening skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with an ability to keep track of complex, changing requirements
- Customer-oriented mindset, with a passion for delivering an optimal outcome for our users
- Knowledge of task/product/collaboration management systems (Jira, Favro, Productboard, Airtable, etc)
- Passion for game development, real-time 3D visualization and Unity’s mission in that space
- Experience using Unity’s development platform
About Unity TechnologiesUnity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.