Role descriptionWe are looking for a Product Analyst Student Worker to join the Product Strategy Group.
You will become part of a team whose mission is to provide Unity’s product organisation and R&D teams with strategy and tactics.
As a Product Analyst Student Worker, you will contribute to a wide range of research projects, including qualitative and quantitative user research and market analysis. Your work will directly inform the product strategy that drives the vision for the Unity platform.
You will have the opportunity to become a part of a diverse multidisciplinary team – you will be working with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Designers, Engineers and more. In addition to this, you will get hands on experience with various research methodologies. You will also gain insights into an exciting technological landscape and take part in shaping its future
This is a paid student worker position for 15 / 20 hours per week.
- Collaborate in strategic research projects by applying one or more of the following skillsets; Data science, Qualitative user research, Market analysis, Technical deep dives, Product analysis
- Design research plans based on clearly defined hypotheses
- Conduct, process and analyse market research and user studies to inform product strategy
- Present research findings and analyses to your direct colleagues as well as stakeholders across the company
- Your exact responsibilities will depend on your existing specialties and skills, as well as the requirements for a given project
- You must currently be studying, ideally at first year of masters studies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (working language is English)
- Demonstrated interest in contemporary and/or emerging technologies
- Experience with Unity or other interactive, real-time 3D engines and creator tools
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with either product development or project management
- Ability to conduct technical deep dives when researching new and existing technologies
- Theoretical knowledge and ability to apply best practices for conducting qualitative research
- Demonstrated knowledge of market analysis best practices
- Data science
About Unity TechnologiesUnity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.