As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 20,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. By 2050, we aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success.
The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations. Head over to our careers site for a more detailed overview of what you can expect if you join us.
The Renewables (REN) area in Equinor is developing and delivering wind and solar power, storage solutions and hydrogen. We have great ambitions and aim to grow almost 20 times the size within renewables as we are today by 2030. REN aims to do this by combining Equinor’s broad energy competence, project delivery capabilities and ability to integrate technological solutions. To do this we also need young talents with an eye for the future.
Within Renewables, we are hiring for the following area in Poland:
- Project Development: develop safe, sustainable, predictable and competitive renewable projects.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree or PhD with good academic record within science, engineering and technology, business, energy or other relevant degrees.
- No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Every role and business area requires its own specific set of skills and personal attributes. Some of the qualities and attributes we look for include:
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology, and perform in a digitally enabled environment.
- Demonstrating a curious mind and the ability to problem-solve, innovate, and identify new ways of delivering against our objectives.
Equinor is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the educational and experience requirements, including candidates with disabilities. If you have any specific requirements for any stage in our process, then please make this clear in your application and our team will be happy to support you.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
- CV/ resume in English
- transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) obtained to this point during your studies in English or Polish language. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three Graduate roles per country.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
To succeed together, we all need to feel able to perform at our best. That’s why we offer:
- Learning and development. Ensuring our people are always learning and developing will be essential if we want to deliver on our ambitious targets. As a graduate, this means on-the job-training and mandatory physical and virtual learning modules, work rotations, networking opportunities and access to courses offered by our Equinor university.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Ensuring that our people feel supported, valued, and healthy is important to us. That’s why our benefits packages are designed to help you balance work and life at all stages of your career, including health insurance for your physical and mental wellbeing, a flexible working policy and a global parental leave policy.
- An inclusive culture. An inclusive culture allows us to harness the unique experiences, knowledge and backgrounds of our 20,000 employees. Ultimately, we believe we’ll be more creative, innovative, and resilient if everyone in Equinor feels safe in bringing their whole self and their ideas to work.
- Financial rewards. Equinor’s compensation package includes a fair cash compensation and an opportunity to join our share savings plan. In most of our locations we offer pension arrangements aiming to safeguard our employees after retirement.
For more information visit Equinor’s website: https://www.equinor.com/careers/graduates