This is a remote based position, you can be located anywhere across Europe
Reach your potential by working for Korn Ferry – the worlds leading global organizational consulting firm.
Korn Ferry is a reputable global organization where you will begin your recruitment career working on accounts that have a large global presence. Furthermore, the graduate program will allow you to learn everything you need to know about talent acquisition, whilst also providing you with the skills you will need grow in a fast-paced organisation.
At Korn Ferry it is important that our employees make the most of their early career. Therefore, we structure the initial graduate training in a way that will involve meeting with companies regional and global leaders. We also believe it is important to work in a diverse office with a great culture and a thriving social environment. The programme will therefore allow you to meet other likeminded graduates in their early careers. Over the past few years we have seen Talent Academy graduates move into leadership roles which highlights the opportunities this program can provide.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to enter the world of talent acquisition with like-minded people. We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers. You’ll also work alongside colleagues who will help you to build a career path that has long-lasting potential.
Our 11,000 experts in more than 50 countries deliver on five core areas: Organization Strategy, Assessment & Succession, Talent Acquisition, Leadership & Professional Development and Total Rewards. Our dedicated teams are fluent in over 35+ languages – The most impressive number, we place over 196,000 candidates globally every year!
What will you be doing?
As part of our Talent Acquisition business, we are looking for graduates to join a structured training program. We support the world’s leading brands in hiring talent globally and this role will develop successful candidates into a recruiter role. These roles offer an exciting career path with the world’s leading global organizational consulting firm.
Our 6-week initial training program would encompass 2 weeks face-to-face teaching in Manchester followed by a structured virtual training program which will allow you to network with other graduates, as well as meet face-to-face with experienced Korn Ferry professionals.
You will also be able to explore Manchester with recent graduates and see what the city has to offer. We are an agile and flexible organization and roles can be based in any location across the EMEA region.
Working in the role you will be developed into a position that will deliver the following:
- Attracting the best talent in the EMEA market for our varied client base. This will be delivered via a range of inclusive attraction strategies
- Developing and implementing in depth strategies, to help delivery of high-profile projects
- Building meaningful stakeholder and candidate relationships throughout the recruitment lifecycle
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A desire to immerse yourself in the world of talent acquisition
- A passion to provide an exceptional level of service for our clients
- A University degree
- Fluency in English, however fluency in another language such as Nordic (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian), French, Dutch, German and Polish would be highly beneficial.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do personality with a willingness to interact with clients and colleagues
Benefits of Korn Ferry:
- 28-day holidays per year – plus Bank Holidays (depending on location)
- A chance to opt in or out of health and dental insurance
- Hybrid Working
- A diverse workplace and excellent culture
- Comfortable but focused work environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Variety of monthly social activities
- Annual company social events