The finance organization is a trusted business partner delivering information and innovative solutions for decision-making in order to deliver quality products and capabilities to our customers and, ultimately, the warfighter. We are committed to employee growth and development allowing employees to build a long term career at BAE Systems. In addition to challenging day to day assignments, employees are encouraged to pursue special projects, participate in formal and informal mentoring programs and networking events, and rotate into different roles with increasing levels of responsibility. BAE Systems also provides employees with opportunities to engage with and positively impact the internal and external community in which we work. Project finance plans, controls, and reports program performance relating to cost and schedule according to the Earned Value Management System. Project finance is a well-rounded role that introduces an employee to the various facets of BAE Systems finance. This role specifically supports the F-15 International Program Family which are part of the TACAIR Product Line in the Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) Business Area. This role offers experience in a growing area with engaging programs.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related degree / equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated problem solving and in-depth analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present financial data to other functions in an accurate, concise, and understandable manner
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence diverse work teams
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage a multi-tasked workload in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make decisions with sound judgment while complying with policies and procedures
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, ProPricer, and Cobra
- Experience with project forecasting and analysis, particularly in a US Defense environment
- Experience in program finance and/or other finance functional disciplines
- Understanding and knowledge industry practices and standards as well as company policies
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.