About the Position:The organization prioritizes innovating next generation networking infrastructure products that can improve and enable efficient global communication channels and data sharing. This is a technical role, responsible for feature qualification for Juniper’s Networking Products, focusing on customer-specific tests and/or release certifications. This role requires developing and maintaining an expertise on the Juniper products. Basic networking fundamentals, virtualization technologies preferred.
- Responsible for qualification efforts which could include feature qualifications, scale testing, migration testing, certification testing and end to end solution testing.
- Design and develop Network Topologies and Test Plans using Technical documents, RFC etc. and analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Execute test cases and create test automation.
- Identify, troubleshoot and document issues and work with appropriate Juniper engineering resources to problems to customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide necessary details to Development to discuss about Problem Reports including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being tried.
- Communicate effectively with development, customer, account team and other internal stakeholders on overall testing and project status.
- Internet Protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6
- Domain Knowledge: Service Provider/Wireline/Wireless, Enterprise and Data Centre Technologies
- Networking Protocols: 4G/LTE/5G/5G-NR, 3gpp, ARP, QoS, VLANS, OSPF/ISIS, BNG and other Routing Technologies
- Test Knowledge: Prepare Test Plans, Test Execution, Define Network Topologies, Understand Complex Customer Networks, Good Automation Skills
- Understanding of Cloud Concept, Private and Public Cloud, Design Fundamentals
- Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python, Robot framework)
- Test Equipment Familiarity: Ixia, Spirent(Landslide)
- Should be able to adjust and work in fast pace Test Engineering project based environment.
- BS degree in CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience.
- Working with Development Functional and System Test Teams to analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Building System Test Labs for functionality, performance and scale.
- Device Level configuration for routers and switches.
- Debugging experience on microservices environment.
- Writing System Test Plans and Creating Automation Scripts.
- Performing RCA Analysis to identify Use Case Coverage gaps.
- Clear communication on test results and gaps
- Experience in test labs for networking infrastructure.
- Preferably have previous experience with JUNOS
- Networking Certifications are a plus.
- Familiar and Hands-On with testing tools (Breaking Point, Ixia, Spirent/Landslide, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player, relationship building skills.
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Travel requirements for the position 0%