We want to make an impact that matters to the people around us, our clients and society. Are you up for the task?
Deloitte Consulting Finance & Performance is the number one service provider within finance consulting and advisory. We work within the entire spectrum of the CFO area and engage with clients to operate, optimise and strategically transform their finance functions. We have national and international clients across different industries and of different sizes. We thrive from client interaction and satisfaction, and the foundation will always be the same; our real passion for the CFO area.
We strive to foster an inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions. We offer you a strong, often life-long professional network, where you can unfold your full potential. You will become part of a large team, and your development will take place in a truly social environment, which is of high importance to us.
Exciting tasks await you
Based on client needs, your skill set and preferences, the focus of your assignments can range from:
- Management accounting, controlling and reporting
- Optimisation of finance and month-end processes
- Business partnering and Performance Management
- Strategical development of the finance functions
- Contribute to post-merger integrations
- Large-scale system implementations and finance transformation projects
- Shaping the future of digital finance through implementation of finance systems, business intelligence solutions and general digitalization of finance and reporting processes.
We mainly engage in one of two ways with our clients:
- On a high-end interim role-based manner where we work together with the client on the inside and help operate, optimize and transform their finance function
- In dedicated projects where we support our clients during all project phases through analysis, ambition, design and implementation
We always take a project-based mindset and both approaches requires great consulting skills and a true desire to make measurable impact in collaboration with the client and the client team.
You have the following skills and experience
- A relevant master’s degree, for example cand.merc., cand.oecon. or cand.polit., with good results
- Take a real interest in management accounting, controlling and finance
- Take an interest in technology enablement
- Have remarkable analytical skills with an eagerness to create business insight
- Take ownership and can work collaboratively in a team environment
- Can communicate complex ideas both verbally and in writing.
Our promise to you is our dedicated approach to your continued learning and development. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development founded on hands-on experiences, a structured and tailored course programme and sparring with colleagues and experienced management consultants.
Your personal development journey takes point of departure in your professional core finance capabilities while building a strong internal network among your peers across Deloitte Consulting. For accelerating this, you will be part of our tailored and well-recognized CFO Academy. The CFO Academy represents a high-quality and structured learning experience covering the first two years at consultant level, i.e. the graduate years, but is only the beginning of a long and organised education journey. The programme starts at the very first day of your employment.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your own personal development in close collaboration with your dedicated coach assigned to you for mentoring and sparring.
Our aspiration is to develop the CFOs of tomorrow: either you or our clients. Do you want to be part of that journey?
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team in Aarhus. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents.
Please state when you are interested in starting. We process applications and arrange interviews on a continuous basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible as the deadline is guiding.
Please do not hesitate to contact Manager, Alexander Ejlskov Laursen at +45 20 89 73 76 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!