Ensuring global regulatory compliance with global e-invoicing and VAT mandates is a constant business challenge for multinational corporations. Regulations surrounding indirect tax and use of tax technologies and been increasing and with no uniformity between regulators. Since compliance in these areas is complex, fragmented, and constantly changing, we are searching for an Associate to join Pagero’s Regulatory Affairs department (RA). RA has played a key role in the successful expansion for Pagero and has placed us as the global leader of invoicing compliance.
As an RA Associate, you will specialize in the analysis of indirect tax, e-invoicing, e-ordering, e-archiving, etc. requirements. One of the core reasons why businesses and software vendors chose to work with Pagero is the compliance aspects that are automated as a part of our solution.
Your tasks will among others include:
- Investigate and analyse regulatory requirements in new markets that Pagero enters
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements in Pagero’s existing markets
- Develop as part of the team responsible for launching new markets and implementing updates in the existing markets, which includes Integration, Product, Delivery, Support, Marketing, etc.
- Educate your compliance knowledge within various other departments
- Respond to ongoing queries (simpler and more complex) from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Pre-sales, Sales and Partner departments on customer engagement, as well as the Marketing department on relevant external communication and materials
- Present and demonstrate both Pagero’s compliance solutions as well as compelling business cases to customers for both technical and c-level audiences
- Content creation of compliance related material for internal and external use
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Relevant academic degree: i.e., Business, Law or other with relevant work experience
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint)
- Experience of or genuine interest for indirect tax, e-invoicing and e-archiving
- Experience of or genuine interest for technology and digitalisation
- Knowledge of other languages highly merited, especially French, Spanish or Japanese
- Understanding of e-invoicing services and customer requirements
- Basic knowledge of ERP, B2B and data integration including solutions such as Managed Services and communications protocols such as AS2 and SFTP along with APIs
What we offer
- Dynamic global working environment
- A position, where you can make a difference
- Ability to travel
- Employment package
- Fitness subsidy
Please submit your application down below. For this position we wish that you share a cover letter, explaining what persuaded you to apply as well as the qualities and previous experiences you believe could be translated into this role and Pagero as a company.
We look forward to your application
- Location: Gothenburg, Pagero HQ
- Start: Immediate
- Scope: Full time with 6-month probation
- Last application date: October 31
About Pagero Group
Business should be easy. That is why we are building the world’s largest, open business network and we are having fun while doing it. Pagero lead the business innovation so that our customers can focus on what’s important for them – their business. The power of Pagero is its people and with 500+ employees in more than 20 different locations worldwide we are constantly aiming to improve and continue to evolve both the individual and as a business. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross, all this through a single connection. One connection – global reach!”