SummaryPosted: Sep 17, 2021
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. If you love thinking analytically and are passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate challenges, we'd love to hear from you!
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- 10+ years of Finance management experience in a fast paced, high pressure environment; forecasting and/or accounting experience are desirable
- Outstanding at building relationships, communicating with and influencing non-finance leaders
- Skilled in quantitative analysis, with creativity to devise new approaches to analysis as business circumstances evolve; able to work comfortably with incomplete information while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with business acumen and high intellectual curiosity with solid interest in Apple’s products, services, technology, business, and strategy
- Extraordinarily detail oriented while able to keep sight of the “big picture”
- Passion for automating and improving processes, and drive to adopt latest technology tools at our disposal
- Proven strength in leadership capabilities to influence and lead cross-functional teams, across different levels and geos and solve issues to optimize results for overall Apple
Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to drive informed decisions and execute strategies. Finance upholds our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting MBA and/or CPA a plus
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements