SummaryPosted: Sep 18, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple is seeking a Product Manager to join the Retail Technology team. You will be a part of diverse and supportive team that ensures our technology fulfills Apple’s vision of enabling employees to deliver the best Retail experience in the world. Partnering with Engineering, Merchandising, Operations, Online, and Marketing teams to deliver technology solutions that improve the customer experience and optimize business processes in our stores. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Demonstrate an ability to work with partners to clarify business problems, identify process / user experience improvement opportunities, and represent business interests during the design and development of payment solutions
- Expertise writing detailed business requirements intended for software engineering, UI / UX design, and a track record of working with engineering / design partners to build technology solutions
- Retail experience with emphasis on designing customer shopping journeys and conversion. Experience working with point of sale software, hardware, SAP, and financial / payment providers a plus.
- Comfort in working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver payments and financing software applications. Ability to negotiate scope and timelines to achieve KPIs and leverage data to make product enhancement recommendations.
- Experience planning, managing, and leading sophisticated technology projects in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment, leading the team through issue resolution throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Success collaborating with software engineering partners to reduce technical debt, introduce new technologies, and migrate to new architectures
- Excellent meeting facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA / Confluence to document business requirements. Prioritizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria is a plus
- 5+ years of product or payments management experience a plus
As a Product Manager on the Commercial team, you’ll design point of sale and payment workflow solutions supporting the future of how customers will purchase Apple products around the world. This role will require decision making around technology investments by balancing the interests of business, customers and Store team while ensuring the coordination of funding and release schedules to meet quality standards. Partner internally, with third party providers and engineering teams to identify, mobilize, and execute solutions. Establishing joint product roadmaps aligned with business plans and objectives.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements