TaskWe are looking for a motivated intern to support our Treasurys Platform Cluster team in Frankfurt. You want to work right on the edge where business requirements meet digital solutions? You are looking for an insight into agile methods, programming and testing within a bank? Then join our team in Frankfurt and gain hands-on experience in the various topics!
The Treasury Platforms cluster is responsible for running and developing all digital products and processes in Treasury. Treasury is securing the refinancing of Commerzbank and manages the liquidity and market risks that result from our retail and corporate banking business. Treasury is located at the intersection of a dynamic financial market environment and ever-tighter regulatory requirements, and therefore needs to continuously adapt the IT solutions to deal with those changes.
This internship of 3-6 months is designed to prepare you for a successful start in your career. You will get first-hand experience in our business & IT by taking part in our projects & day–to–day work (e.g. specification, programming, testing and analysis of regulatory developments). You will become part of the team and get access to our network of experienced banking & IT professionals and interns across all departments. If you are interested, we are open to support you as a working student and with your thesis.
- Enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master program in one of the MINT subjects or graduated within the last 12 months
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to derive practical solutions in a complex environment, analytical mindset
- Basic knowledge of coding in any programming language (additional knowledge of database development would be an asset)
- First experience in the financial industry or IT is beneficial (e.g. internships)
- Experience abroad is a plus (whether academic or professional)
- Fluent in German and English
The CompanyCommerzbank is the leading bank for the Mittelstand and with a comprehensive portfolio of financial services a strong partner for corporate client groups and private and small-business customers in Germany. We are a bank that is characterized by a fair and cooperative relationship with one another and with our customers.
We appreciate working in inspiring teams of people who bring a diverse background. We offer a creative environment and excellent career development opportunities. Work Life Balance is very important to us. And of course, we know that a good job also includes an attractive salary.