We are GrandVision, home of brands such as Pearle, Vision Express, Charlie Temple, Solaris, Zonnebrillen.com and more!
With 7000+ stores strong and a team of 39,000+ employed fans globally, you may not have heard of us but you’ll want to jump on the bandwagon like many other top-quality candidates have and join a growing business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our global contact lenses category in the headquarter in Schiphol, where product and marketing work closely together to deliver the best customer experience cross channels.
Your main role is to support operational daily tasks, such as the evaluation of the agency’s proposals and keep our internal sharing platform updated. This will improve the quality of deliverables and will be very helpful to use more time in the creative & strategic part. Focus on our online presence (iwearlens.com) together with the digital team and our agency to ensure the execution of the website will be successful and support building our online presence, always looking for improvements.
Developing Careers & PotentialWithin all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. GrandVision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Concept & brand content
- Support in daily administrative tasks
- Internal sharing platform management posting news, archiving marketing materials (making them available to the markets) and gathering best practices
- Update data & information consolidation (marketing calendar, projects timeline, presentations, budget) & information gathering with different countries (OpCo’s)
- Managing supplier requests (packaging layouts review & approval, marketing materials, packshot samples, etc)
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics platforms: create dashboards and reports, based on KPI’s (through SEO analysis, Google Analytics, AdWords & social media platforms)
- Taking care of our Contact Lenses Exclusive Brand website and our future social media platform: uploading & updating contents, generating new ideas to create impact, constantly maintaining it for leverage our online presence and implementing SEO to achieve a better position in SERP’s
- Ability to create engaging contents & storytelling (brand presentation & brand guidelines, copywriting in English, mainly for online)
- Assist on the daily back and forth with main agencies, with clear and precise debrief (on running projects), the attention to details is key
Ongoing & project specific operational support
- Deliver a specific project aimed at improving the CL category visibility across GrandVision. To be jointly defined with your manager in the first month of working.
- Requests towards & communication with supplier supporting teams: product technical data, marketing assets & imagery, samples
- Consolidate, constant status tracking, follow-ups on missing, integrate information into standardized formats
- Maintenance & update of contact list (both OpCo and supplier lists)
- Internal sharing platform ownership and ensure the clear structure is maintained on team site
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Communication or Business Management
- Great communications skills – listening and communicating with our counterparts in the markets
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools, especially Excel and Power Point
- Ability to manage different stakeholders (suppliers, subsidiaries, etc.)
- International profile
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus (SEO, Analytics, AdWords and social media)
- Experience with retail and/or branding is desirable
- Customer focused
More about GrandVisionGrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,200 stores and with more than 39,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
More about GrandVision:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Find our Annual Report here:
NB. If you have not heard from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.