- Work in relationship with the Customer Support in Velizy and the spares warehouse localy in Walton
- Support the teams in the achievement of the major goals of the after-market business:
- Lead a major project to keep the same packaging from the supplier to the customer for our head of pareto components
- Lead improvements to support a better performance for our end customers & an easier and more eficient work locally
- Suggest and Implement more ergonomic and efficient solutions on the spares flow within a budget
- Lead the deployment of SAP WM (From MM to WM)
- Support the improvements of the production warehouse
- Analyze Supply Chain data in & from SAP and drive the digitalization of the department
- Understand the different Supply Chain procedures and participate to the implementation of new ones
- Perform other related duties as required
Company informationSafran Landing Systems
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.