Advisory Solutions PrincipalPrimary Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Additional Location(s): Save this jobRemove Saved Job
Advisory Cyber/Resiliency Solutions PrincipalHelp Dell Technologies customize solutions for customers with a role on our Solutions Principal team. On this team, you’ll guide the analysis, design and development of solutions for customers, provide technical support and direction to sales teams in the field and assure the compatibility of these solutions with customer systems and strategic business plans.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Advisory Cyber/Resiliency Solutions Principal (SP) on our Solutions Principal team in Texas.
What you’ll achieve
With a focus on Cyber and Resiliency solutions, the Advisory Cyber/Resiliency SP is responsible for:
- Working with the sales organizations to articulate our unique perspective on go-to-market Cyber/Resiliency solutions and credentialing our delivery capabilities using success stories to meet customer needs.
- Gathering, documenting, and understanding customer specific scope requirements and expectations for value-based outcomes in coordination with the Services Account/Client Executives.
- Collaborating and working with other Solutions Principals within the Solutioning Team organization, Delivery Leads and Subject Matter Experts, as well as other business partners to develop solution proposals that satisfy customer specific scope requirements and value-based outcomes. As part of the pursuit, and scoping/proposal process, the Cyber/Resiliency Solution Principal is responsible:
- Scoping objectives based on customer requirements.
- Defining major project work streams, activities, deliverables, and timeline to achieve customer outcomes.
- Clearly defining roles and responsibilities of Dell Technologies, the customer, and business partners.
- Identifying critical assumptions to ensure project success.
- Determining resource levels of effort, expense estimates, service fees and delivery terms.
- Working with Dell Technologies Delivery Leads, Solutioning Team and Subject Matter Experts to develop Statements of Work consistent with the terms approved during reviews.
- Providing Sales Teams support during customer scope and legal negotiations of Statements of Work.
- Owning and driving transition of customer awarded Statements of Work and expectations to Dell Technologies Delivery Teams, as well as participating during internal project kickoffs.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related field job experience.
- Understanding how Cyber Recovery & Business Resiliency apply to business operations, digitalization, and multi-cloud environments.
- Understanding of emerging technologies, trends and solutions (Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Public or Private Clouds, X-as-a-Service, Virtualization, Containers, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to tailor offerings to the meet the unique aspects of a given customer scenario and thus maximize the value of our solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening, proposal and statement of work writing, and delivery of white board or formal presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrix organization with a strong desire to lead diverse teams through multiple sales campaigns to completion.
- A strong and persuasive sales-oriented personality that can partner with and influence Sales Teams, Solutioning Teams, and Delivery Teams to position and win services business.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .