Position:Delivery Manager and Scrum Master
Arrow Digital runs several global e-commerce sites which integrate withArrow’score back-office systems.
Most of ourdeliveryteams are local, but we do work internationally as well.TheScrum Master supportsone oftheseteams on their applied understanding of Agile and product delivery.
You willcoach the team agile practices, facilitate Scrum ceremonies, remove impediments, and shield them from external distractions.
You are doing this in alandscapewhich has a mixture of pure agile and more traditional approaches to software development across the teams your team collaborates with.
With that you also understand, appreciate, and track the dependencies your team might have or introduce on/to other teams.
Your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm, collaboration,and determination.
WhatYou’ll Be Doing:
- Build and coach teamsinunderstanding of Agile / Scrum /Lean concepts and principles
- CoordinateScrum ceremonies (planning, backlog grooming, retrospective meetings,and daily stand-upsetc)
- Collaborate withProductOwners/Business Analysts,UX, andDevelopmentto collectively define the team's work
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with the project goals / vision.
- Foster a sense of ownership and passion in team for the products they build and have fun doing so.
- Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams
- Bring transparency to Business and IT organization about development and grow trust
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt
- Effectively implement changes in team to increase efficiency and throughput
What We're Looking For:
- Strong communication skills – Able to propagate information promptly, clearly, and unambiguously
- Strong organizational skills – Able toeffectively deliver multiple features across multiple stakeholderdepartmentsand drive accountability internally
- Team Leadership – Experienced in assessing how the team is doing and driving necessary actions to improve
- Able to develop and foster teamwork and facilitate team dynamics
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational,and analytical skills, with the ability to coach and mentor all team roles on a Scrum team
- Skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations
- Passion to learn new techniques and skills constantly, and challenge the same of the teams
- 8 years of relevant work experiencein delivery management/scrum mastering
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) – required
- Various plugins for estimation, ceremonies, tracking etc. –orsimilar experience
- Testrail–orsimilar experience
What We Offer at Arrow:At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$85,500.00 - $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.