The tasks within the thesis will consist of:
- Designing innovative RF & mmWave circuits in CMOS technologies at >60 Ghz;
- Conducting on wafer measurements of advanced CMOS mmWave circuits;
- Analyzing state-of-the-art concepts and developing novel architectures for Radar mmWave power amplifiers for automotive Radar transceiver architectures;
- Collaborating with analog design and concept engineers and gaining experience on the job in automotive Radar development projects.
A doctoral student is a research enthusiast,
› …whose interests are scientific research combined with the passion for Infineon’s innovative products and applications.
› …who enjoys working in an industrial environment in combination with an Infineon partner university.
› …who appreciates open communication and the contribution of an international environment.
› …and is thus an excellent candidate for a further academic or industrial career after completion of their thesis.
As the ideal candidate you:
- Graduated (with a Master's degree) in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or something similar as a must;
- Already gained basic experience in RF analog design and mmWave design;
- Bring know-how of analog design flow in Cadence environment as a plus;
- Show very good communication skills and you are a strong team player;
- Are fluently in English, German is a plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)