Position Title: Manager, Studio Signature Artist
Location: Calabasas, CA, USA
Reports to: Sr Manager, Studio Signature Artist Team
Direct Reports: N/A
Scope / Brands: US Studio Education/Portfolio
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANYTogether, WEenable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit .
THE ROLEWe are actively looking for our Manager, Studio Signature Artist for the Wella Company’s premium, mastery level education center. Responsible for leading Professional category Studio seminars, programs & events that engage & inspire Stylists and deliver Studio targets, resulting in loyal fans of our brands. This role will also build Studio attendance for seminars, create new seminars and events, ongoing digital content and merchandise through agility, resourceful choices and innovative thinking.
- Lead engaging and inspirational seminars both online and in person for licensed beauty professionals, including foundational to advanced techniques covering haircolor, cutting and styling.
- Plan & prepare for all seminars and events – including pre, during and post work with seminar attendees.
- Embody and maintain high standards of craft mastery, including meeting all internal certification standards
- Act as an owner of the Studio business to increase Studio awareness, utilization, revenue and loyalty through proactive networking both on & offline.
- Build/leverage online Wella social profile to grow personal and Studio brand in support of increasing awareness, utilization and revenue.
- Partner with multifunctional teams to ensure that all programs & initiatives meet aligned objectives and targets.
- Lead projects such as new seminar content, muti media content and merchandise creation with team/multi-functional collaboration from end to end.
- Coordinate and mentor external guest talent, enabling unique offerings while maintaining consistent Studio guest experience.
- Handles related duties and assignments as necessary.
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Current Cosmetology license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilitating premium Education seminars, programs & events
- Flexible work schedule – able to work weekends and evenings
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills with advanced adult learners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office and Apple devices and software
- Proficient and active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube
- Travel up 30%
- Ability to engage with diverse levels of personnel in a multi-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans for multiple projects and output requirements in a timely manner
- Demonstrate creative thinking and good business judgment in a changing work environment
- Strategic - Big picture thinker with ability to drill down to the details, Planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Creativity, business savvy, originality, intuition, open-minded
- Motivating others, strong cross-functional coordination and leadership, autonomy, collaboration, initiative, flexibility and adaptability, communication, development of employees, communication, sensitivity, objectivity, integrity, dependability, impact, tenacity.
EEO OPPORTUNITIESWe offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender,disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at:
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
- Please click on thisto review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
- Por favor, haga unen el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo