The film and TV industry are rapidly changing – and our mission is to bring our products to the consumers in the best way possible, through theatres as well as home entertainment. Do you want to join us on this journey?
We are now looking for a Marketing Project Manager within marketing to strengthen up our Home Entertainment Distribution Team. If you like working in a cross-Nordic team that takes pride in putting teamwork first, and has experience with marketing activities to maximize sales, this is a great opportunity!
Our Home Entertainment team distributes film and TV series via streaming, DVD, and Blu-Ray. The team works with all SF Studios’ produced titles and manages the licensing of approximately 4 000 library titles made up of both local and international content. Our slate includes films, TV series and catalogue from US Majors such as Warner Brothers, Sony Pictures and Universal Pictures. The team’s mission is to maximize opportunities in the Home entertainment market through the sales and marketing of our films and TV series throughout the Nordics.
Our Home Entertainment team, together with our Theatrical Distribution team, build up the business area Distribution. You can read more about our Distribution teams
ResponsibilitiesAs our new Marketing Project Manager, you will play a central role in planning, coordinating, and executing marketing activities in the Nordics within Home Entertainment. Your job will be to make sure our slate is exploited and marketed in the best way. You will work within our HE marketing team and closely with our local and Nordic sales teams and marketing manager to create activities to maximize sales, have close dialogues with our Home Entertainment clients. In detail, you will:
- In close collaboration with our Marketing Managers, manage and execute projects related to marketing campaigns, and make sure we are using the right tools and channels in our communication and activities to end consumers.
- Together with the marketing and sales team initiate client activities and campaigns
- Create Nordic activities with a “local footprint”
- Report and follow up on all implemented client activities to identify improvement areas and analyze how to adapt our market initiative for future campaigns and activities.
- Report marketing plans and follow up to internal and external partners
- Be an active part in planning our Home Entertainment releases regarding timing, formats, packaging, and pricing
- Together with our Marketing managers plan the overall strategy, evaluation, seasonal planning, processes and workflows
- Collaborate with the Theatrical Distribution team in planning common activities around new releases.
- Contact with the media agency and production team to deliver on marketing strategy, sales target and brand guidelines
- Support marketing and sales team with various administrational tasks
The position is based in our Stockholm office, but you will work with both colleagues and clients in the Nordics. The role reports to Nordic Head of Home Entertainment Distribution, Martin Brandtler.
RequirementsTo be successful in this role, we think you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working with marketing in close collaboration with sales teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent.
- A proven track record of driving sales through marketing activities. Experience with in-store activities or eCommerce is highly meriting!
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Social Media
- Experience from digital media is advantageous, but we encourage applicants from all industries!
As a person, we believe you are a business and team-oriented person, with flexibility and capability to support several parts of our Distribution team and Home Entertainment clients. We think you have good social and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work cross-functionally and manage key stakeholders at different levels. Furthermore, we think you are prestige less and happy to work high and low within marketing. One of our values is to work together as one team – so we help each other out when needed!
At SF Studios, you will work with highly engaged people with competencies ranging from film and TV production to finance, marketing, and sales. We are diverse – but the one thing we all have in common is our passion for content. If you have a business mindset and a great interest in film and TV series – you will feel right at home!
If this sounds like a dream job for you – apply today! We will review applications ongoing.
We look forward to hearing from you!