- Stockholm, Sweden
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
Work closely together with SEO, Content and Landing Page team to increase relevancy and conversion rate for Paid Social campaigns
- Daily execution of Paid Social campaigns with a focus on identifying new opportunities of growth
- Create and execute strategies for local and global marketing campaigns
- Proactively maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies for social marketing in the organization and apply in the business where applicable
- Develop forecasts and strategies to optimize the competitive position and increase performance within Paid Social
- Provide senior-level support around competitive presence, marketing strategies and tactical execution
- Responsible for monitoring, supporting and training junior staff within the company to a high standard
- Part of the senior discipline team that develops and executes key projects across the group
- Collaborate and support/assist team members to optimize their performance, sharing performance reporting and other creative and website resources.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting
- Drive strategies as well as guide data-driven tactical decisions in close to real time
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the gaming industry.
- Proficient knowledge of social media marketing
- A proven track record of executing successful Paid Social campaigns and ability to meet or exceed KPI targets
- Exceptional analytical skills, being able to extract meaning and insights from large amounts of data and make recommendations and actionable insights based on it.
- You are highly proactive, well-organized, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- Thrive in a fast-growing environment and have a proven track record of achieving outstanding marketing results
- Experience and/or interest in e-business, creatives, and copy production
- Take own initiatives, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results. Driven by challenges and always aiming for improvement
- Team player with good communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
SalaryCompetitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
- *Applications in English only please.