Nasdaq is now looking for a Junior Developer to join the Risk Analytics Engineering team that develops and supports our clearing solutions.
You will work with a very skilled group of engineers working in cross-functional teams that work closely together. The team values collaboration both internally and with our customers, exchanges from around the world.
- Developing new complex functionality and maintain existing codebase in an environment handling large volumes of data and demands for high availability
- Modify existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability
- Implement quantitative methodologies in complex code using software engineering best practices. Builds prototypes, codes and tests for the right outcomes against specifications and rules.
- Ability to perform key roles within the Agile methodology
- Be prepared to interact with our customers to help them solve problems
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- A university degree in computer science, financial mathematics or applied mathematics in computer science
- An interest in financial mathematics – High performance algorithms
- Knowledge of object-oriented languages, such as Java, C++, Scala etc.
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience building distributed systems
If you want to accelerate your career and enjoy working in a results-driven and high-performing multicultural company, and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.