Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Managea team to provide system support to a global Workforce Management System – UKG Kronos. Its core capabilities include time & attendance, leave management, scheduling system, schedule optimization, sales forecast, labor forecast, labor budgeting and workforce analytics. This system is used globally 24/7 by over 20,000 retail store and corporate users. It is a web-based application with upstream and downstream integration with various internal and external systems such as payroll provider.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The manager is expected to perform below functions:
- Manage the WFM system tickets.
- Manage system troubleshooting, which includes issue discovery, analysis, testing and bug fixing.
- Coach the team to resolve system incidents from end-to-end individually.
- Coach the team to take lead in bug fixing implementation and deliver results.
- Gather user requirement and provide recommendation on ticket resolution.
- Design test cases; conduct unit testing and coach users in UAT.
- Manage system enhancements which came from the incidents.
- Manage tickets counts and archive tickets resolution KPI.
- Manage the incident log and keep track on the resolution progress.
- Manage and prioritize demands from global business on change and enhancement requests, consolidate and escalate to project team when it is needed.
- Enhance user satisfaction in application experience.
- Prepare documentation to keep good knowledge sharing in the team.
- Provide guidance and training to user in order to engage user to use the application effectively.
- Liaise with external vendors and global IT teams where appropriate to ensure timely resolution of issues requiring external support.
- Cooperate with the internal IT team to managethe system infrastructure tasks, which includes server & database maintenance, patch installation and upgrades.
- Manage the system support documentation.
- Maintain good record in the system infrastructure.
- Maintain internal IT and end user knowledge base.
- Compliance of all IT standards and Controls as related to Sarbanes Oxley.
- Identifying and investigating new technology opportunities.
- Adopt and implement Agile working model when appropriate.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Technology & Industry Knowledge:
- Act as the leader of a team of WFM system support and process experts
WFM system support:
- Manage the daily support for the WFM system and its integration to other corporate systems.
- Ensure high level customer satisfaction and compliance of the support SLA and IT process.
- Manage the KPI report for system support.
- Manage and maintain the system installation and support documentations.
- Manage the training to usersin order to reduce thenumber of system incidents.
- Manage the regular dialogue within IT and business to share knowledge and field experiences in order to ensure continuous improvement of support and Services
- Manage a team to assist in the system change management cycle and related testing.
- Ensure training has been conducted to the users on the new features.
- Execute regular self-assessment and plan for the appropriate service improvement projectand training programmes
- Through excellent work, high professionalism and a focus on quality, promote WFM IT, as a key resource and strategic function for Ralph Lauren
- Ensure that regular and appropriate communication takes place within the team, regardless of their level or location in the organisation.
- Ensure that all resources are managed and maintained to maximum business advantage
WFM Manager - UKG Kronos
- to search results