Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Providesystem support to a globalWorkforce Management System –UKGKronos. Its core capabilities includetime & attendance, leave management,scheduling system, schedule optimization, sales forecast, labor forecast,labor budgeting andworkforce analytics.This system is used globally 24/7 by over 20,000 retail store and corporate users.It is a web-based application with upstream and downstreamintegration with various internaland external systems such as payroll provider.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Technology & Industry KnowledgeAct as the WFM systems support and process expert
WFM system support
- Conduct the daily support for the WFM system and its integration to other corporate systems.
- Ensure high level customer satisfaction and compliance of the support SLA and IT process.
- Prepare the KPI report for system support.
- Prepare and maintain the system installation and support documentations.
- Conduct training to usersin order to reduce thenumber of system incidents.
- Conduct regular dialogue within IT and business to share knowledge and field experiences in order toensure continuous improvement of support and Services
- Support the system change management cycle and related testing.
- Ensure training has been conducted to the users on the new features.
- Execute regular self-assessment and plan for the appropriate service improvement projectand training programmes
- Through excellent work, high professionalism and a focus on quality, promote WFM IT, as a key resource and strategic function for Polo Ralph Lauren
- Ensure that regular and appropriate communication takes place within the team, regardless of their level or location in the organisation.
- Ensure that all resources are managed and maintained to maximum business advantage.
The analyst is expected to perform below functions:
- Monitor and keep track on the WFM system tickets.
- Resolve system incidents from end-to-end individually.
- Perform system troubleshooting, which includes issue discovery, analysis, testing and bug fixing.
- Gather user requirement and provide recommendation on ticket resolution.
- Design test cases; conduct unit testing and coach users in UAT.
- Take lead in bug fixing implementation and deliver results.
- Handle system enhancements which came from the incidents.
- Manage tickets counts and archive tickets resolution KPI.
- Manage the incident log and keep track on the resolution progress.
- Manage and prioritize demands from global business on change and enhancement requests, consolidate and escalate to project team when it is needed.
- Enhance user satisfaction in application experience.
- Prepare documentation to keep good knowledge sharing in the team.
- Provide guidance and training to userin order to engage user to use the application effectively.
- Liaise with external vendors and global IT teams where appropriate to ensure timely resolution of issues requiring external support.
- Cooperate with the internal IT team to assistin the system infrastructure tasks, which includes server & database maintenance, patch installation and upgrades.
- Prepare the system support documentation.
- Maintain good record in the system infrastructure.
- Maintain internal IT and end user knowledge base.
- Compliance of all IT standards and Controls as related to Sarbanes Oxley.
- Identifying and investigating new technology opportunities.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Multiple years IT experience in handling user application support or projects
- Multiple years experiences in Kronos Workforce Central product support and projects; preferable in version v8 or above
- Diploma or degree holder in Computer Science, Human Resources, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Prior background in HR and attendance application is advantageous
- Working experience in organizations spread over many countries
- Full Project life-cycle management and IT change governance experience
- Strong focus on problem management to reduce number of reoccurring incidents.
- Good documentation skills. Ability to design/build requirement and test case templates
- Relevant Project Management methodology qualification
- Know how to use SQL management studio and write basic queries
- Knowledge in Microsoft server platform
- Knowledge in networking
- Experience in system administration
WFM Analyst - UKG Kronos
- to search results