Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Looking for a Release manager to support both SFCC and OMS builds. Lead processes and maintain the Ralph Lauren US & EUcode merge across platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate and streamline the build & release process, configuration management, code compilation and deploy releases to multiple environments
- Maintains source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts and release management process and source control using tools such as Clear Case, TFS, ALDON etc,.
- Facilitates and champions the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts
- Creates and maintains documentation of the build/release process
- Works closely with the development teams to integrate new deployment processes and strategies
- Leads initiatives to improve the build and deployment process. Makes recommendations to improve quality, reporting, and reduce deployment time
- Assists in the managing and maintaining of test environments, ensuring that these environments are properly setup, configured, and available for each project as scheduled
- Analyzes new projects and initiatives and assesses environment readiness to support their collective development. Recommends necessary changes to the environments
- Coordinates release activities with other teams (internal and external), partnering with the Change Management group to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or 5-9 years equivalent work experience
- 6-9 years of experience in DevOps, build engineering, release management, automated software deployment practices, or software development.
- Experience as a Build and Release Manager/Engineer for an organization with large and complex information systems is preferred
- Experience with design and configuration of continuous integration build system through collaboration with IT Development and Middleware teams is preferred Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to use proven problem-solving approaches to most solutions.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and IBM Commerce on Cloud ( COC) related build and deployment processes
- Strong experience IBM Integration BUS (IIB), IBM MFT,MQ appliance, Data power and Deployment Manager software
- Strong experience with build automation, orchestration and dependency management tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Maven or Ant
- Strong experience with source control and management tools (Rocket Aldon, Git, Clearcase)
- Experience with SQL/PLSQL, scripting (Shell, Bash)
- Experience with containerization, build, deployment and management of containers a plus
- Strong ability with an Enterprise Scheduling tool such as Cisco Tidal, Oracle Enterprise Scheduler or Tivoli
- Experience building and deploying J2EE applications
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team
- Strong ability to work independently, work in a fast-paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Release Manager - Digitial IT
- to search results