Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
The creative team is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to work collaboratively with a talented and motivated team to create high quality digital experiences, focused on creative outputs that blend rich storytelling content with commerce for the family of Ralph Lauren brands—including Polo, Collection, Purple Label, RRL, Lauren, and Home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a best in class consumer experience and meet the needs for the family of Ralph Lauren brands with a focus on storytelling tailored to wholesale digital and ecommerce platforms
- Collaborate with internal Design and Marketing counterparts in bringing to life seasonal campaigns, which fuse elevated storytelling with best in class digital commerce
- Develop and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics per brand
- Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
- Resourceful and flexible with exceptional teamwork skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate, communicate and present creative with all key stakeholders and counterparts
- Track next steps and follow-ups for projects
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graphic Design or similar preferred)
- Sketch & Photoshop expert level (superior Adobe Creative Suite knowledge)
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and video editing are a plus
- Understanding of web standards and latest web technologies.
Designer, Digital Creative
- to search results