Our Exciting Opportunity
Product Development Unit Traffic Control, PDU-TC, is a Unit at Ericsson which is at the forefront of 5G development and is using many new technology concepts e.g. Cloud implementation and Artificial Intelligence. We are growing our organization with skilled persons with various experiences in software development.
This job offers an exciting and challenging future where you as a System Developer will work within all the phases of the product development and in particular with the early phases and systemization of functionality.
It gives great opportunities to develop your knowledge within the field in a creative environment with stimulating tasks where one can make a difference.
- Participate in pre-design activities
- Analyze, design and implement code
- Analyze, design, implement and define tests needed
- Do all needed documentation
- Follow your feature all the way to customer activities making sure it works as encouraged
- Handle customer feedback and fix bugs
To be successful in the role you must have
- A personality that is positive, productive and creative
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A team-spirit mentality to reach common goals together with your team
- A need to strive to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Huge interest in developing your personal qualities and deepening your knowledge and career with us
- MSc or BSc level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent level of knowledge
- Programming skills in object-oriented programming languages such as C/C++ or Java. Other programming languages are highly valuable as well
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Knowledge within any of the areas: Telecommunication, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Agile ways of working (beneficial)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here:
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at .
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Product Development Leader
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
Last day to apply: As soon as possible. We welcome application from experienced as well as newly graduate engineers
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our .
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT
Job details: Developer