At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for two brilliant scientist who will support the organization of Materials & Enabling Technologies and join as Development Engineer
- Material Specialist based in
Are you eager to work in a multinational company, with the chance to have an experience in more than one of affiliates present in more than 170 countries all over the world?
Do you have a very good command of English language, perhaphs you have had a study or job experience abroad?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are looking for you!
Within R&D in Tetra Pak, Materials & Enabling Engineering department has the objective to:
- Scout materials and technologies and integrate them in the system
- Improve material performance or create new materials to help advance (enabling) technologies or products
- Understand material behaviours in the specific environment and processes simulation
- Maintain and drive the knowledge in the area of materials (Know-how capitalization)
- Work in product and technology development project teams contributing with material knowledge expertise
- Develop root cause analysis and technical issue resolution
Both on automatic filling machines and distribution equipments.
What Will You Do
As Development Engineer, in this position you will:
- Execute analysis and tests in order to identify failure, anomalies and corrosion causes in automatic filling machines
- Supporting technical complex issue resolution with root cause analysis, simulation, tests, methodologies and tools
- Cooperate with external suppliers/partners for the test requirement, execution and the collection and analysis of related data
- Support the technical scouting of new materials and their integration in the system – access and select the best combination of materials for specific purpose
- Elaborate data analysis and report results with the purpose to propose solutions and build know-how available for our product
- Propose suggestions, even supported by literature research
- Contribute to the strategy of the team and to the innovation improvement
Who You Are
We believe that you have:
- University Degree in Materials/Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years of work experience is required, relevant industry experience is a plus
- Strong interest and passion for development engineering in materials
- Experience in metallurgy and/or plastics and rubbers is considered a plus
- Fluent language skill in English, both written and spoken
- Analytical and results oriented mindset, with a systematic approach to problem definition
- Proactive and organized working
- Team player skills, with good communication and problem-solving
- Curiousity and drive to learn
- Confident user skill of IT tools, softwares, applications to enable flexible working
What We Offer
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page with your CV in English on jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on 24 January 2021.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.