Remote (Any State), VA US
Remote (Any State), VA US
Job DescriptionWhat You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking a Biometrics Analyst to join our amazing team located in Washington, DC in support of the JABS project/Department of Justice. The JABS project is looking for a Biometrics Analyst who is innovative in thought and able to provide innovative biometric solutions to the biometrics systems. As well as, be responsible to duties related to advising, analyzing, planning, directing, and coordinating necessary work to accomplish biometrics-related work requirements and sustainment of biometrics solutions.
More About the Role:The Biometrics Analyst will have various responsibilities, which include the following:
- Providing strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge related to biometrics, sensors, systems, and processes.
- Presenting on biometrics topics to senior leadership and customers.
- Advising on complex sensor integration and process flow for effective implementation.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of documented IT biometric Policies, Processes, and Standards.
- Conduct trade studies and analysis for multiple biometric technologies and provide recommendations for selecting technology, along with developing and delivering technical documentation proving the outcome of the analysis.
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, capturing, analyzing, and summarizing information, visualization, and trends
- Designing and testing protocols for biometric solutions to balance across detection rates, volume of transactions and response rates.
- Staying up to date on current biometric solutions and vendor products and be able to utilize these to architect and implement biometric services for the federal market place.
You Will Bring These Key Skills:
- Must possess technical proficiency with the analytical and quantitative utilization of biometric data for algorithmic tuning and functional enhancement to increase speed, accuracy, and efficiency of a biometric system
- Domain knowledge with thought leadership in emerging biometric technologies within border security or a unique identity context
- Hands on experience and ability to understand customer’s data environment through data profiling and statistical analyses
- Experience with evaluating and measuring performance of models
- Must be well versed with:
- Biometric Capture in terms of ISO or NIST standards
- Biometric Capture Quality Assessment
- Biometric Performance Evaluation and Assessment (ROC, CMC, etc.)
- Biographic matching algorithm (Biographic Matching Design Concept)
- Message Exchange Standards such as BioAPI, NIEM, ANSI, ISO/IEC
- Must possess biometric related IT architectural experience relevant to other law enforcement agencies.
- Familiarity with policy and/or governance regarding the use of personally identifiable information
- Experience with federal security policies such as NIST and FISMA
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, and SharePoint, and proficiency and strength in verbal, written, presentation, and communications skills
- Must have hands-on experience with biometric identification systems
- Knowledge of multi modal techniques
- IEEE Certified Biometrics Professional Certification preferred
- Prior experience in working in a mission oriented environment a plus
- Experience with statistics, modeling and machine learning techniques a plus
- AI/Machine Learning
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.