Job DescriptionThe Mission:
The Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis, Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN), Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as other analytic and target related intelligence support services to assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
More About the Role:
- Perform CI/FP Interviews to obtain all required information and upload into Tactical CI Operations Portal (TCOP).
- Supervise Contractor Performance of PCASS examinations and upload results into TCOP.
- Perform CELLEX and upload results into Tactical CI Operations Portal (TCOP).
- Perform research and analysis prior to screening and incorporate information into screening plan and question set.
- Develop screening plan/question set including biographical data prior to screening.
- Perform biometric enrollments of Local Nationals (LNs) and Third Country Nationals (TCNs) only at locations that do not have organic enrollment capabilities.
- Work to identify CI leads, Insider threats, and potential Green on Blue threats
- Provide direct support to CI and HUMINT operations.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- At least two years of experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Government CI credentialing course (CISAC)
- Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.