Would you like to secure a quality internship for next summer before Christmas? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company while still at university, and set the path for your future career?
Then apply to our Finance internship to secure yourself a position with us in Sweden!
What does a job in Finance look like?
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the financials of one of our brands to working with customer teams to optimize promotional strategies, your impact will be felt across the company. We’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
What to expect:
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business finance projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we look for:
- Penultimate or final year students and graduates with strong academic results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong Swedish and English verbal and written skills to business proficiency
- Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Good to Know:
We are consistently recognised as one of the leading graduate employers listed in places such as Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2020
Interviews will be held through mid-November to mid-December 2020.