Job Title Guest Services Representative
Job Description Summary
- Be an active, efficient and effective member of the Guest Services TEAM
- Provide premium customer service through established programs, including but not limited to providing information, support and services to the shopping and travelling public
- Act as a liaison with retailers and office tower tenants
- “Beyond the Booth” Guest Services does not stop at the kiosk and should be carried out at all times
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all patrons and tenants by being knowledgeable about the property and its offerings
- Sale of Mall Gift Cards which includes:
- daily deposits
- shift reports and logs
- Telephone, Email and In-Person Inquiries
- Opening & Closing duties as per the Guest Services Supervisor
- Prepare and manage various customer tracking initiatives
- Provide Customer assistance with all available mall services.
- Assist other mall personnel (Security and Maintenance) to provide an exceptional Customer Experience, promoting a safe and clean environment
- Assist with various on-site promotions and events
- Cultivate relationships with the shopping centre’s retailers and continually stay abreast of product offerings and store promotions.
- Be aware of and monitor the shopping centre’s, and its retailer’s, online presence such as; Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Website, Pinterest, etc.
- Collating various documentation for shopping centre distribution, compiling and updating store and directory information, ballot counting and assisting with various marketing initiatives (as required)
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization at the workspace
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory for GS administration supplies, gift cards, etc. are maintained
- Other duties as assigned by the Guest Services Supervisor
- And most importantly, ensuring that our Customers leave our shopping centre happy with all of their needs met
- One year experience in Customer Service an asset
- Minimum grade 12 diploma
- Comfortable handling large amounts of cash and sales transactions
- Excellent customer service skills with a drive to go above and beyond
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a “team” environment
- Various computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Competent in Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Website, etc.
- Able to work flexible evenings, weekends and/or holidays, as required
- Creative and self motivated