Apply now »
- Apply Now
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Job Title: Sourcing Manager Hungary
Job Number: 30597
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans within the End Market.
- Ensures the end market category sourcing and contracts meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- Applies global policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach and to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages BAT’s service delivery and commercial risk.
- Leads the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the stakeholder requirements and targets.
- Drives and facilitates “source to contract” for specific end market categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and includes one-off spend items.
- Ensures contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- Manages negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of any category strategies or sourcing strategies.
- Identifies new products and services that may impact on sourcing execution
- Proposes and/or develops alternate solutions alongside new products and services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of supply market, supplier capabilities and activity, and expected trends at a local level.
- Proven capability of applying supplier management techniques to ensure contracted benefits are delivered.
- Supplier and contract management experience.
- Detailed understanding of financial evaluation and interpretation of supplier’s records and their key cost and business drivers.
- Full understanding of the category total cost model and cost drivers
- Understanding of the processes, timelines and constraints for the development and delivery of new products.
- Professional knowledge of procurement principals, including high order negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of corporate regulations and legislation to ensure the creation of effective group contracts.
- Experience of sourcing at a local level
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing skills: able to influence business partners and suppliers as well as the ability to be assertive if required to ensure compliance to contract.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships working across geographic boundaries.
- A focus on service delivery and savings.
- Native Hungarian and fluent level of English.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Pécsi Dohánygyár Kft (HU13)
Careers at BAT – The new British American Tobacco graduate careers programme
Tap to unmute
If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device.
More videosMore videos
You're signed out
Videos that you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer.
Share Include playlist
An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.
0:00 / 1:52Live
Job Segment: Manager, Procurement, Supply, Compliance, HVAC, Management, Operations, Legal Apply now »
- Apply Now
- Start apply with LinkedIn