Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
SummaryPosted: Oct 23, 2020
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day. Apple RF System Engineering team is looking for passionate, self-motivated individual to ensure compliance to worldwide Regulatory requirements for various wireless technologies (Cellular, WiFi, BT, GPS and NFC .. etc.).
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- You have experience and in-depth understanding of System Transceiver RF Parametric and RF component level characteristics and behaviors.
- You have in-depth understanding of at least one Wireless technology including GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax and Bluetooth.
- You have working experience with some lab equipment including network analyzers, signal generators, signal analyzers and call boxes (i.e. CMW/8960).
- Proficiency at Matlab simulations, or STK, CST, HFSS simulation is a plus.
- Understanding of Antenna characteristics impact to radiated testing is a plus. Familiarity with radiated test setups, radiated chamber calibration and use are also a plus.
- Knowledge on worldwide Regulatory standards in relation to carry a product to certification is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills required, both written & verbal.
You will be involved in system development of wireless products with specific focus on Regulatory compliance. You will create and execute detailed test plan to ensure the product in compliance to worldwide Regulatory requirements. You will make recommendations to cross-functional teams (including but not limited to RF/Antenna systems) on resolving Regulatory compliance issues. You will be studying new system level features and working closely with chipset vendors, HW design, Product design, and antenna engineers to come up with system requirements and comprehensive test strategies to evaluate them.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BS in Electrical Engineering plus minimum 5 years' experience. MS in Electrical Engineering plus minimum 3 years' experience.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements