HP NEW PRODUCT INTRUDUCTION CONTENT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with 55,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
As we continue our Digital Marketing transformation journey, we are looking for an Intern to join our global Marketing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to make their first steps into the complex world of content creation and management, within an international and multicultural company that is undergoing a fast-paced transformation.
- Planning of the NPI Marketing Content project (with the aim of defining and setting-up the new Content Marketing Platform and flows for HP NPI Marketing content)
- Monitor progress, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Keep stakeholders informed on an ongoing basis
- Gather information about existing HP NPI Content systems, organizational responsibilities and NPI content flows
- Coordinate validation plan of the system design with key stakeholders
- Support the development and successful deployment of the training
- Create support training materials for the NPI Content use in the Content Marketing Platform
- Must be currently enrolled on a Master’s degree in computer science or business
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to collaborate in complex organizations and projects
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Top notch spoken and written English