Join the Omnichannel team and be part of growing HP's online business as the Digital Business Development Lead
Ecommerce is rapidly growing and redefining the way we research, shop, buy and sell at HP. In the digital ecommerce space, it is critical that HP and our reseller partners are driving innovation and best practices for HP products by optimizing digital strategy.
This role will oversee the development and deployment of our omnichannel/transformation strategy, this is an individual contributor position, reporting directly to Manager team and covering as a Digital and Omnichannel Leader, work and develop top marketplaces accounts and platforms in LATAM ,in this role, you will help develop strategies to drive qualified traffic and activate conversion on partner platforms.
- Leads the development of new tools and processes to transform our businesses
- Responsible for the data management model and the finding of appropriate insights to optimize customer contact and offerings
- Management of Digital Strategy
- Constantly looks to stay up to date of evolving trends in online Marketplaces to ensure HP is well positioned in its digital presence
- Program management of demand generation campaigns that drive incremental online sales at top Marketplaces
- Development of New Marketplaces and Digital Strategy
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- E-commerce Development
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end- user account or partner level.
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- E-commerce-, E-business Knowledge
- Marketplaces Management Knowledge
- Strong knowledge in Digital and Marketing Strategy
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members.