The Print Services organization is an organization belonging to the Central European Market. Its focus is on Managed Print Services (MPS) for enterprise and public sector customers & channel partners, as well as care packs. The organization operates in 15 countries.
This position is about to develop the pMPS program in Central European Countries, with a high focus on Germany & Austria. Selecting, enabling, and supporting the appropriate partners and Partner Sales in generating pMPS Total Contract Value and Revenues is the core of this role. Working closely with the relevant Country Partner & Sales community is critical.
- Mastering pMPS Program regarding deal closure and active selling partners.
- Assist Partner Account Managers with pMPS Program Support.
- Provide sufficient big deal support in influencing and shaping the deal towards HP.
- Drive contract closures on time by co-assisting in negotiations.
- Train new Partners and assist in further questions.
- Define and drive contractual pMPS channel strategy in alignment with Channel Sales Organization.
- Facilitate cross-market sessions to identify and prioritize program and tool improvements.
- Manage pMPS Program Profit and Loss.
- Provide monthly Total Contract Value, HW and Revenue forecasts in alignment with Sales and Business Management.
- Understanding German/Austrian pMPS Channel Landscape.
Join us if you have:
- Deep expertise and experience in Print Services & Solution Business.
- Knowledge about the Managed Print Services Market.
- Experience in assessing and managing the profit and loss at the target level.
- Experience in driving pricing strategy.
- Channel Knowledge.
- Experience in negotiation and deal closure.
- Excellent team-playing skills and ability to work in a remote, virtual environment.
- Structured, pro-active and results orientated approach.
- Proven track record of achieving revenues.
- Experience working within a complex, pressures business environment.
- Project Management skills.
- Fluent knowledge of German and English.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in business or economy.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job; if you think it matches your experience and interests, please apply today; we are eager to learn more about you!
Do you want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process, we conduct candidate screenings, including CV and education checks.