HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World’s Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
We are looking for university students to work at HP as a college intern during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
The Intern will provide support to Finance te during 12 months, finding opportunity areas to improve business support and finance models, and to improve the analysis and information provided to the business.
- To get information from the HP Systems to facilitate accrual calculation
- Support the Expense team by creating financial reports
- Actively participate in process improvements initiatives
- Actively participate in Staff meetings and local site activities as required.
- MUST be a university student enrolled in last year of a Bachelor's (Financial Management, Financial Engineering or similar)
- Financial analysis
- Strong Excel and Power BI knowledge
- Advanced English
- Ability to communicate and interact well with multiple partners.