Make things possible at Goldman Sachs
Our Work Placement Program is a year-long program for undergraduate students in their final year of study. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions: Consumer & Investment Management, Tax, Controllers and Corporate Treasury, Human Capital Management, Internal Audit, Operations, Global Markets, Services, and the Global Investment Research.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain industry experience and test drive a career in financial services
- Receive ongoing training based on your specific skill needs and interests
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside our people
- Global Investment Research
- Human Capital Management
- Internal Audit
- Consumer & Investment Management
Eligibility: This program is suited for students, usually in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree.