Role descriptionThe Unity Distribution Team (UDP) works with alternate app stores to bring new audiences to game developers. We believe a more diverse game distribution ecosystem will benefit developers, players, and stores alike and will ultimately encourage more content creators to make a living from game development. We all share the same aspirations - to improve the livelihood of our developers. More information on https://unity.com/unity-distribution-portal
UDP is a product which helps developers submit their games to multiple app stores with a single game build and via a single developer console. Game developers large and small are getting onboard at an increasing pace, and it is crucial they are accompanied in their technical onboarding and throughout their UDP experience. The Technical Success Manager role is all about making our users successful as early on as possible in their UDP journey. It is a technical yet customer-centric role with a dual focus on managed accounts with sophisticated needs, and on informing and influencing product development for the benefit of all UDP users.
- Help prospected studios in their technical assessment of UDP so that they can quickly assess how UDP fits into their development plan
- Help some of the world’s most successful studios get started with UDP, and through any technical difficulties they encounter during their journey with the product
- Coordinate resolution of escalated support tickets with the Unity Customer Service team
- Become the UDP product technical expert and occasionally deliver technical sessions at Unity’s conferences and online events, as well as help the Marketing team to create user-facing content
- Consolidate and qualify the feedback and problems from studios to help the Product Development team understand, analyze and prioritize the bugs and improvements needed on the product, and identify gaps in the UDP documentation
- Strongly influence the product roadmap on both the tactical and strategic levels and be an active stakeholder in the product development lifecycle, from informing problem statements to validating new features and workflows
- Strong experience in mobile game development and, ideally, specifically with implementing In-App Purchases in applications
- Solid technical knowledge in Unity development and C# programming
- Strong customer- and/or user-centric mindset with experience in customer-facing roles and/or technical support roles
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, fluent written/spoken English is a must and knowledge of Mandarin/Japanese/Korean is a very strong advantage
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as C++, Java, Kotlin
- Experience in developing Android games natively
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Who We AreUnity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#LI-AD1 #SEN