Role descriptionWe are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
We’re looking for talented engineers to join our new, growing team. Our teams work directly with clients, from the concept and proposal phase, to planning and build, and ultimately to the delivery. As a senior End developer, you’ll play a critical role in each phase of your projects. While your focus will be on scalable backend systems building, you’ll also work with our real-time 3D developers to ingest and visualize real world data.
You’re an experienced software architect that owns your work, helps guide others, and has an eagerness to learn and grow. You have confidence and skills to champion and drive best-in-class interactive experiences for discerning clients.
- Collaborate in a small team to design, develop and deploy high quality complex and highly scalable systems
- Investigate, architect, plan and develop medium and large cloud based systems individually or with team mates
- Work with a Project Manager to plan roadmaps, estimate tasks and manage your and the team’s time effectively
- 68et that leverage existing Unity technologies and integrate with other industry tools
- Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists, producers, program managers and QA to develop and polish features
- Ensure the team adheres to and offer improvements to project standards and guidelines to enable better software development
- Create and maintain automation for Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Expert level C# net developer skills with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and an understanding of how to write performant, scalable and memory efficient code
- Lead a team of developers to identify and break down work into manageable tasks, and then manage the team to deliver the product
- Ability to balance macro and micro problems, ideas, and timelines during development of a product
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews, readable code, building testable code with unit and integration tests, git flow, using CI/CD
- Experience building commercial software using the Unity Editor
- Experience building foundational and reusable frameworks and platforms
- Experience with scalable solutions and the prospect of large data sets
- Experience with CQRS and event sourced architectures
- Ability to go “Full Stack” to develop or trace code between application and server
- War stories about products or projects you have shipped
About Unity TechnologiesUnity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.