Role descriptionWe are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
We’re looking for a talented technical leader to help us grow our capacity in Denver, Colorado. You’ll oversee the technical delivery of one or more client projects, which vary in scope and duration. As a manager you’ll also be responsible for hiring, mentoring and growing a world class team of engineers.
You have a proven track record of leading a team to deliver high quality software, with an eagerness to learn and grow. You have confidence and skills to champion and drive best-in-class interactive experiences for discerning clients.
- Build, manage and mentor a team of software engineers of all experience levels
- Work with clients on technical solutions
- Architect, develop and deploy high quality applications
- Work with project managers to build project plans and timelines
- Support in the writing of proposals, estimation and planning
- Proven ability to deliver real-time 3D products from concept to submission, using C# or C++
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to interface directly with clients
- Experience leading teams developing XR, mobile apps, games, or desktop applications
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Experience with data modeling, handling, and visualization within an application
- Experience with IoT, big data, or machine learning
- Experience with native development on iOS, Android or Windows
- Experience with ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore
About Unity TechnologiesUnity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.