Role descriptionThe Project Manager will be part of a growing team helping to start and shape our business in the Automotive, Transportation and Manufacturing (ATM) industry. Unity Technologies Korea is aggressively gaining recognition in the ATM industry. This role will be responsible for supporting our constant efforts in building solutions and adding value to our customers for ATM, focusing on Korea.
- Be a technical advisor to the Business Development and Account Managing team to define Scope of Works with ATM clients and reporting directly to the Head of ATM
- You will also be responsible for managing the delivery of projects through managing required technical communication with relevant internal and external technical teams and partners to the customers based on the agreed timeline.
- Strong and clear communication with the Business Development and Account Managing team about the status of the project and the details of communication with the customers regarding project delivery.
- You will be managing the milestone of the project delivery with the help from the internal tech team and the external partners.
- Owner technical partnership of internal and external teams based on the agreement with the head of ATM.
- Professional experience as Project Manager/ Product Manager or other professional experience considered to be PM for complex Technical industries
- Great communication skills in English and Korean skills (business language level) to manage projects between Korean and Global companies
- Problem solving skills and positive mindset to overcome and manage the business challenges and risks
- Great communication skills to moderate tensions and conflicts among business stakeholders
- Sense of 'ROI' on projects for long term perspective
- Worked as an engineer in Tech or other industries (especially in Automotive and Manufacturing)
- Majored in Engineering or related areas
- Knowledge of Unity as a business tool and platform
About Unity TechnologiesUnity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.