Aegon Asset Management
Aegon Asset Management is a global investment firm with employees located in North America, Europe and Asia. Investment offerings for Aegon Asset Management US and Aegon Real Assets US include credit strategies, global equity, multi-asset and real asset strategies, and customized investment solutions. The firm serves a diverse global client base that includes corporate, union and public pensions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, subadvisory, family offices and wealth managers. We are committed to excellence, trust and building long-term partnerships with clients.
The Performance Measurement team is responsible for calculating and analyzing the performance of AEGON Asset Management clients. The successful candidate will collaborate with Front Office, Marketing, Client Services and other cross functional groups to deliver performance and attribution on a wide array of investment vehicles under the company management.
- Use financial data from various systems to calculate performance results for asset classes including public and private fixed income, mortgage loans, equities, and alternative investments.
- Apply analytical and financial product knowledge and judgement to team processes.
- Analyze and interpret performance results, data, and issues for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Ensure the integrity of data used for performance reporting and work with cross-functional teams to remedy discrepancies.
- Support the growth objectives of the organization.
- Contribute and/or support senior members with quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the flow of information, systems, and reporting tools.
- Contribute ideas and support various change initiatives
- Participate in project work as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Finance or related field
- One year of relevant experience in the financial industry for entry level or three years for intermediate
- Working knowledge of investment products
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects and assignments with limited supervision
- Strong customer service skills, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong analytical, problem recognition and resolution, organizational, and communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, proactive, and works well under pressure
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Working knowledge of desktop tools such as MS Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Advanced degree or progression toward appropriate professional certifications is preferred (i.e. CFA, FRM, CIPM, etc.)
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and other job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
Company informationWhy Work for UsTotal Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
Technical Assistance:If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.