Job ID: JR0138189
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US
Other Locations: US, California, San Jose;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Type: Intern
SV Engineering InternJob Description
Welcome to DCG, the growth engine for Intel! In this role, you will be supporting the hands-on testing and automation of products providing hardware acceleration features for DCG's network, cloud, communications, and storage markets. We are part of the Silicon Development organization within the Data Center Group, and we're looking for a talented and passionate individual to help build our IP and Server/SoC System Validation team. We are a strong, vibrant team who define, create and develop the environment and test suites that we use to validate our PCIe/DFx, DMA Acceleration, Quick Assist (Encryption/Decryption/Compression) Acceleration and High Availability IPs providing compute offload, data integrity, redundancy capabilities in Data centers.
- As a successful System Validation intern on our team, you will be responsible for learning our testing methodologies and aiding execution and automation in the lab.
- You will also be encouraged to take a fresh look at our methods and use innovative thinking to find and apply improvements.
- You will be expected to work across geos and work seamlessly with all stakeholders to deliver towards successful project milestones.
- As part of this team you will work collaboratively with our peer SV teams, RTL hardware design, verification, FPGA Emulation, software, firmware engineers and platform teams to define and implement requirements for pre and post silicon validation throughout the product life cycle.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
You must be currently pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science plus 3+ months experience with Linux development, C, C++, Python or similar languages.
- Lab analysis equipment (Logic analyzers, o-scope)
- Validation test methodologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Computer architecture, Intel Chipset, and Networking or Communications protocols
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, California, San Jose;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US