Royal Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Start date: as soon as possible
Availability: 20 hours/ week
In this role, you have
the opportunity to, develop yourself, make an impact through effective communication and contribute to improving the lives of people. You will participate in a variety of communications and brand projects, in an adaptable global company, focusing on technological innovation.
You are responsible for
- Writing and publishing content to internal channels
- Create and coordinate presentations used in “all employee meetings” and other events
- Manage the publishing of press releases and news to our newsroom
- Participate in internal brand building activities
- Participate in brand and CSR programs
- Ad hoc project management, marketing and communication tasks
You are a part of
a small but dynamic team based in our office in Kista in Stockholm. We are passionate about communication and the future of people and health technology!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are preferably in the early stage of your university studies and enrolled in the field of Communication Science, Corporate Communications or similar
- You are interested in integrated communications (PR, internal and external communication, content development, social media)
- You are creative and well versed in common communication channels
- You are a pro-active and detail oriented person who likes practical hands-on tasks
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic (and sometimes hectic) working environment
- You are skilled in PowerPoint and skills in Adobe editing tools would be beneficial
- You have well-developed communication skills in English and Swedish (speaking and writing)
In return, we offer you
a challenging and attractive student job in a motivated team in our office in Stockholm. We make sure to plan your time so that you also have time for exams and the like. The assignment will start as soon as possible. The position could potentially be your launch pad for an exciting career in an adaptable global company!
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.