Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
OverviewUnder Armour is looking for a phenomenal Environmental Sustainability Analyst teammate! If this is your dream job, then please apply to help us ensure that our business is conducted in an innovative, responsible, ethical, and legal manner, consistent with the highest standards. The Sustainability Analyst will report to the Environmental Sustainability Manager, helping to execute Under Armour’s Sustainability vision and strategy by developing and advancing the implementation of our environmental sustainability practices. This exciting role will focus on data collection and analysis, data systems evaluation, project management, and broad support to advance environmental sustainability initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including):
- Implement annual environmental survey processes, evaluate data systems needs, and collect and analyze related external and internal data for business management and programs to set and surpass Under Armour’s impact reduction targets, as well as report on progress to stakeholders.
- Broadly support UA’s environmental sustainability program with project management and implementation, as well as stakeholder reporting, communications, and collaboration.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum BA/BS, preferably with a master’s degree and strong coursework focus on sustainability and data analysis – or equivalent professional experience with a strong focus on data analysis and understanding of sustainability and energy issues, ideally with understanding of sustainability across the product lifecycle.
- 3-5 years of relevant work and/or internship experience in sustainability and the apparel/footwear, retail, other consumer products industry, or related consulting work leading to the understanding of manufacturing and materials supply chains, the product creation cycle, materials and chemistry, and especially energy and emissions management, etc.
- Strong professional experience with advanced quantitative data analysis; passion, knowledge, and experience on social/labor issues a plus
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and a real passion and experience with data analysis.
- Solid project management, organizational, and time management skills, along with ability to manage multiple tasks and follow through on deadlines/projects simultaneously, retaining and independently re-evaluating directions on multiple priorities in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality management.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills to work across and beyond the Sustainability team.
- Self-motivation and self-starter skills, proactive, and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong understanding of sustainability issues and interest in sustainability within the apparel/footwear industry.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office suite and other data analysis and visualization programs, knowledge and experience with greenhouse gas accounting and CDP reporting strongly preferred, as well as familiarity with the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Facilities Environmental Module and Product tools
- Willingness and ability to travel to other regions and/or in the United States if and as needed, over time.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.