Welcome to Financial Lines
In the Financial Lines team in Stockholm, you are welcomed by your 8 new colleagues. Here, we handle insurance policies in areas such as directors’ and officers’ liability, cyber liability, professional liability and crime insurance. We work with Nordic businesses from all industries imaginable. At AIG you have the possibility for an international career.
Analysis, negotiations and service
As a financial lines underwriter, you will play both an analytical and a communicative role. You will make risk assessments of Nordic companies, negotiate with both insurance brokers and clients and secure the highest customer satisfaction.
Your key customers include everything from small local companies to large multinational firms, and you will get exciting insights into many different companies and products as you:
- Assess Nordic companies and provide them with the right insurance solutions
- Develop relationships with both existing and new clients and their insurance brokers
- As part of our marketing efforts you offer external education to key insurance brokers regarding our products and services
You have a background within economics, law or both
You can both be a recent graduate or have a up to two years’ experience to apply for this position. Specifically, we imagine that you:
- Preferably have a master’s degree in economics or law or a combination of the two
- Have a clear understanding of financial statements
- Have great communicative skills, high ambitions and be outgoing
- Speak and write Swedish and English effortlessly
- You have a positive disposition – also when things are moving fast and you speak with busy brokers or clients
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact;
- Camilla Westh, HR Business Partner, Nordics – +45 91 32 51 47
- Nima Rafiee, Financial Lines Manager, Sweden – +46 70 786 01 99
Submit your application and cover letter via our online recruiting portal as soon as possible but no later than 25.09.2019.
Applications are processed continuously. We cannot guarantee processing of applications received outside of the recruitment portal.